Monday, June 8, 2015

Dressage Clinic 30 nov

Oh what a wonderfull week-end we had
I wanna say a huge thank You to Jacqueline Brooks for your generosity, your competence and your contagious smile 
Thank You so much for everything 
Thanks to my boyfriend Kevin Pelchat for helping me with the organisation and the cantine 
Thanks to my Mom Suzanne Prévost for helping me with the clean up and to my dad Jean Desrosiers for taking care of our host and doing the taxi in the weekend 
Huge thank to Pénélope Gamache for helping me with the gestion of the spectator and all the collection and coffee thank You so much You were perfect
Thanks to all the riders You were all amazing
And thanks to everyone that came to listen to the clinic
Thanks to all the sponsors Marketing Équestre, Purina, Omega Alpha and the Fly bonnets Michka
I loved my weekend and I have new tools in my bag hi hi
Im very gratefull

No comments:

Post a Comment